KyoRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to all, and a query as well

3 posters

Go down

Greetings to all, and a query as well Empty Greetings to all, and a query as well

Post  ReBorn Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:07 am

Greetings to all fellow RO-ers,

I'm actually looking for a new low rate RO private server to play with my girlfriend and a few friends. KyoRO caught my eye and here I'm. Currently in office thus unable to download the client and start playing, thou I would love to. However, before I start, can someone please enlighten me on a few issues first?

1. How is GMKyo like? I've read through a few of his replies, and definitely think he's a nice guy, good GM. However, due to a recent bad experience with the GM at another private server (he was horrible), I have no wish for the same to occur again.

2. Is @autoloot command available? I'm too used to auto-looting lol.

3. Query for GMKyo => Will the server last? I hate it when all my efforts are ruined when the GM decides to just pack his bag and go.

Thanks for any answers given. Hoping for a favourable reply so that my friends can finally settle down to playing a good and proper server.

Cheers,
ReBorn

ReBorn

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all, and a query as well Empty Re: Greetings to all, and a query as well

Post  phoenixen Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 am

Rofl, you're over here now? Well, I haven't heard from GmKyo for nearly a week now. So i think the server is kinda...dead.
phoenixen
phoenixen

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all, and a query as well Empty Re: Greetings to all, and a query as well

Post  ReBorn Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:52 am

OMG, that's pretty bad then...

have to look for a new server then i guess >.< Was pining high hopes for KyoRO actually

ReBorn

Back to top Go down

Post  GMKyo Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Welcome to KyoRO Smile Firstly, I am on the server / forum every day to answer and questions / issues raised. The server is not "dead" Sad The server is still very new, therefore a small comunity at the moment. It would be great to see you and your friends join us, and help to make us grow. It would be great for you to give us a try.

In answer to your qestions:

- @autoloot is available to all players Smile as well as other commands such as; @storage and @die

-After spending a long time developing the server and fixing small bugs, i have no intention to close the server. I am happy and understand it takes a long time to build a large comunity and so am not expecting the server to be booming for a few months. However i am very determined to see the server grow and become a popular low rate server.

I am looking forward to seeing you in game soon. If you have any other questions feel free to ask Very Happy Very Happy

GMKyo
Admin

https://kyoro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixen Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:19 am

LoL Hey GmKyo. I haven't seen you on for awhile. >.< What's you availability time?
But yeah, I was saying that because there hasn't been any post in the forums for awhile and I haven't seen any players online.

But once you implement some of the stuff i sent you, i'll invite some buddies over to play & hopefully new players with new votes. =P
phoenixen
phoenixen

Back to top Go down

Post  GMKyo Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Awesome Smile Well my availity is good, i am on every day to check forum / server. However the last week i have receieved my exam reults which were not what i was hoping for, therefor have had to be dealing with that meaning many trips into college. Tht is now sorted so u will see me on here / ingame a lot more. My next task is to implement those npc's Smile

GMKyo
Admin

https://kyoro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum