KyoRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM RECRUITMENT!

4 posters

Go down

GM RECRUITMENT! Empty GM RECRUITMENT!

Post  GMKyo Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:51 pm

I am currently looking to recruit a new GM who is able to help me with some coding and scripting. If you are able to code txt files such as npc's and feel you could help me out, please contact me ingame or reply to this topic. Thanks, GM Kyo

GMKyo
Admin

https://kyoro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT! Empty Re: GM RECRUITMENT!

Post  asanes Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:42 am

Hi!I can help if you need a .txt scripter.I can script Quest NPCs feel free to email me a confirmation at kyubiness@yahoo.com..

asanes

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixen Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

o.0 I'd like to send in scripts of my quests and help out, but I'd rather stick with being a regular player who can help out than be a GM.

One of the project scripts I'm working on involve a similar system to FF tactic mission system points where you have to keep doing quests to earn points in order to unlock higher rank missions from D - C - B - A - S- S+ to S++ Ranks.
phoenixen
phoenixen

Back to top Go down

Post  GMKyo Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm

This sounds great. Sounds as if you are capable of writing some advance scripts which would make this server unique. I would be interested in seeing your scripts and try to add them into the server Smile Keep me informed on your latest work /no1

I also see on yor profile that you are a web designer? Shocked Because currently i am looking for someone who would be able to design a web for the server. Are you also able to code web pages? I am willing to pay a fair price for a web design / coding. Let me know if you would be interested in a small project Smile GM Kyo.

GMKyo
Admin

https://kyoro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

GM RECRUITMENT! Empty HI GM Kyo

Post  maryanne121 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am

Hello iam applying for game developer/scripter/spriter/web designer..

i have been become Co-admin but the server is now Down ,,well iam loking for a good server....pm me in YM:unicojohnmichael@yahoo.com

maryanne121

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum